Thursday, May 21, 2009

Share the Good Things

I haven't posted for over two weeks. I was busy last week and I loved it! I was with my daughter in her summer activities. I attended gym regularly and I watched a movie, met with my friends.

I have gotten over my husband's inadequacy. Let it be. It takes a situation like what we have now to make him realize the things he should have been doing. I am thankful that we can still do something about what we are undergoing now.

As for my job quest, nothing yet. I am down on my knees praying to God to please give me a job that I have been praying for. I don't want to dwell on it. It will come in the most opportune time.

I will be sharing good things too, however small they are, in this blog. Life is good. I want me and my family to enjoy life. What else is there anyway. Let me take things in stride. Enjoy the ride even if it's a little rough at the moment. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment