Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brick Walls Will Tumble Down

My feelings have not changed since yesterday. I'm not up to doing anything. I woke up with sad thoughts written on my face. All my thoughts are still about how I can stand a husband who did not do anything for me since we got married, and even before we got married. Even the only thing he has given me I learned he did not actually buy because he thought of me. It was a give-away from a perfume he bought for himself.

Anyway, it will be a losing battle if I will just mope. I will set him aside and just do good about my life and my daughter's. Let's see how I will feel about him in the coming days. For now, I should just be thinking what's the best thing to do. And my thoughts is getting myself hired in a job I really love. So help me, God.

Hey, hey! Some good news, seems I'm losing weight. I don't look haggard in spite of the things on my mind. That made me smile.

All these brick walls will tumble down I know. All these challenges are making me a more determined person.

No comments:

Post a Comment