Monday, May 4, 2009

Dreaming of the Ocean

I haven't posted here for several days. There's nothing much that preoccupied me except for the usual. I wake up before ten in the morning, wash the dishes if there are left-overs from the previous night (water is usually gone at around ten in the evening), cook for lunch, have a good bath, check my applications, apply some more. These are the things that eat my morning everyday.

I was not able to go to the gym last week because it's that time of the month. But I can now. I will be out of the house after lunch. I have to check my account, haircut for me and my daughter and then the gym.

My husband looks gloomy again because it's time to pay most of the monthly bills. We have not enrolled our daughter yet. I wonder what he will do so we can enroll her. Well anyway I don't want to dwell on him nor any of my negative feelings. All the negative emotions are creeping in even in my dreams.

I dreamed I was with my family sailing in the ocean. The water is dirt black. I googled what could it mean. Dreaming of the ocean seems good. According to Dream Moods:
To see an ocean in your dream, represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of some spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal.

To dream that you are sailing through the rough seas, indicates that you are able to handle life's ups and downs.

To dream that you are traveling across the ocean, signifies new found freedom and independence. You are showing great courage.

But.....
To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded.

Oh well, I still don't have calls for any job applications I did. But I'm holding on, telling myself to "hang in there".

So help me, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment