Thursday, April 30, 2009

TheTales of 'In-the-Mean-Time-Stay-at-Home-Womyn

I feel better compared the last weeks. I am not saying I'm at my best but I am handling myself better.

I will make this blog a chronicle of my day to day living as a stay at home woman, meaning, no career to speak of at the moment. I am pretty challenged by this even after several months of keeping a home. My job applications are on-going. Two things, I need a job, I want a job. I cannot be a stay at home woman. I want to be out there in the playing field while being dutiful with my role as a mother, a wife and everything else that I am. I guess that is not a pretty bad perspective.

While I am at it, let me decorate this little abode of my mine. Let me make a big fuss over this and put fancy things in here. I may have started on a very serious note but it's just the way I am (or most of us, I guess). Sometimes we feel it's downhill but come on, we do things to make our life and ourselves up and about. So that's what's going to be in here generally. Let me adopt a blog template which could just liven up this space. I naturally go for zen but let me get out of my comfort zone this time. I am allowing myself to be dainty and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment