Monday, April 6, 2009

An Introduction

I could easily make a private journal as I have always done in the past but I want to reach out, communicate with the rest of the world. I don't know, maybe I will make a conscious effort to connect with others in the world wide web. Or maybe stay put where I am and if there are others who will encounter my blog, let it be. All I want is to chronicle my life as I get back on track and pick up the pieces again. Sometimes I may need someone to talk to even through this blog. Sometimes I will choose to be silent and just let my thoughts flow whether someone is listening (or reading for that matter) or none.

I will remain anonymous. I will never divulge myself because I will bare my soul in this blog. If in case there would be so much interest on the things that I will be sharing here, please do not try to trace me. I just want to chronicle the success of my life, from the time I start mending all loose ends to making my life seamless again and enjoying a good life once more.

I would like to justify to myself why do I even blog about this if I would remain anonymous. I guess it's all about telling myself things are really happening. Things are real and I need to see them, feel them, write them as they unfold. Indulgence maybe. Whatever it is, I need to write/post them and reread my life as I experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment