Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This is Insane!


I couldn't think of any appropriate title but that. What I am feeling is insane. I mourn for The King of Pop. I am really sad. I can't stop watching his videos and rereading articles about him. I am just so affected. It feels like a great part of me was lost too. I feel for him. It's like losing someone and realizing how much you love that someone dearly.

It was good to know that a friend also feel the same way. And maybe millions around the world. Geez. I never felt so strongly for any celebrity as I feel for Michael Jackson. His death made him larger than when he was living. He is the greatest entertainer this world has produced. Why die at such an early age? I love him dearly and will continue to love him and keep track of what is happening to his children.

That short speech by his daughter was truly touching. I pray that Michael's children will grow up to be bright, beautiful and happy adults. I love Michael Jackson. I hope he is not dead. His memory lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment